Scanner Over Ip - remote control / remote monitoring software for Uniden BCD996T/BCT15 scanners.
Our latest innovation is 'Scanner over Ip':
This software is used to control and monitor a scanning radio receiver over any network. 'Scanner Over Ip' uses state of the art technology like 'Voice over IP' / 'VoIP' and PCM and GSMcodecs digital sample and compression technology to stream audio over the network from the server to the client.
'Scanner over IP' is developed for professional applications, there are many applications possible for example:
'Scanner Over Ip' offers a cheap but effective way of monitoring radio traffic and control a scanning radio (Uniden BC785/BC796) at any remote location worldwide.
- News and TV media monitoring radio traffic at remote locations
- Remote Radio network performance monitoring (analogue / trunk / digital APCO25)
- Public safety - Monitor radio traffic in adjacent Communities
- Law Enforcement
- Anti Terror intelligence
- Improve radio reception performance for radio rooms by placing receivers outside highly populated area's
- Traffic Reporting Services
- Insurance Adjusters
Unlike other software solutions 'Scanner Over IP' has build in audio streaming.
Are you looking for a custom designed 'Scanner/voice over IP' solution for radio communication? Contact Scanner Master and maybe we can build the software for you.
This software is designed for professional users that want to install scanners at remote locations and monitor radio traffic from a central point. If the network connection is the internet you can install scanners at remote locations worldwide!
Click for larger picture:
- client/server solution that streams audio and scanner display/control data over a tcp/ip network
- high quality audio stream using PCM and GSMcodec technology
- server can handle up to 4 scanners at the same time *
- server can stream audio from 4 scanners in seperate streams *
- client can connect to 4 servers at the same time *
- server can stream data to 10 clients *
- client can save audio into wave files per audio stream ( VOX triggered ) *
- at client site audio can be sent to different soundcards/speakers
* depending on version and license
Minimum System requirements:
- Win XP/2000
- Scanning radio Uniden BCD996T and BCT15
- LAN/WAN/wireless Ethernet network or internet ( (A)DSL / Cable / T1 / satellite / microwave)
- Server must have static IP address and access to firewall/modems for NATP settings or dymamic IP with dymamic DNS service like tzo.com or dynip.com .
- Contact Scanner Master for specific system requirements
System requirements in PDF format 1.00
RemoteClient User Manual - 1.01
RemoteServer User Manual - 1.01
For technical info email BuTel or Scanner Master