ScannerStation(tm) Consulting consists of on-site installation of scanners and software for the ScannerStation customer. Consulting charges also cover on-site staff training. The rate is $125/hour per consultant. Travel time per consultant is $50/hour.
ScannerStation(tm) is a modular software package designed for professional communication monitoring stations using the Uniden BCD996T/XT and Uniden BCT15/X. This software is now available, several large news networks in USA have purchased ScannerStation.
To overcome the complex operation of the Uniden BCD996T/XT / BCT15/X scanners, ScannerStation uses a new revolutionary system where name tags are assigned to the so called quickkeys (QuickNames (trademark pending)).
This makes switching systems/groups on and off by the operator very easy. Also tactical scanning options are available. These tactical scanning options are preprogrammed combinations of systems and are enabled by a single mouse click. As events change the tactical scanning options are used to enable and disable systems.
The Uniden BCD996/BCT15 scanners can also be remotely located using the optional Scannerstation server software using the ScannerOverIP(tm) technology that was invented by BuTel Software. This technology controls the remote installed scanner using the internet including live audio streaming.
Enhanced history logging is available to trace radio communication. Audio can be recorded using the optional recording module*. Instant playback is also available*.
For more information download the ScannerStation information manual or see our ScannerStation Troubleshooting page or call our US distributor Scanner Master at 1-800-SCANNER to discuss setting up a (demo)system for your company.
We can also offer scanner programming services, full onsite installations/setup/training and turn key solutions. Call 1-800-SCANNER for more information.
- Control up to 8 Uniden BCD996T/XT or BCT15/X scanners in one software package
- Remoteserver option, install scanners in remote areas. Multiple clients (up to 10) can connect to the server to control the scanner at the same time
- Recording, record audio from up to 8 scanners (requires additional soundcards like the Delta 1010LT)
- A 'lite' client is available for monitoring only.
- tactical event scanning.
* requires additional software license. Contact Scanner Master or BuTel Software for details.
'ScannerStation' is developed for (semi) professional applications, there are many applications possible for example:
- News and TV media monitoring radio traffic at remote locations
- Increase interoperability between radio systems
- Remote Radio network performance monitoring (analog / trunk / digital APCO25)
- Public safety - Monitor radio traffic in adjacent Communities
- Emergency backup in case of disasters > Monitor radio traffic in adjacent Communities
- Law Enforcement
- Anti Terror intelligence
- Improve radio reception performance for radio rooms by placing receivers outside highly populated area's
- Traffic Reporting Services
- Insurance Adjusters
Minimum System requirements:
- Win XP/2000
- Scanning radio Uniden BCD996T/XT or Uniden BCT15/X
- LAN/WAN/wireless Ethernet network or internet ( (A)DSL / Cable / T1 / satellite / microwave)
- Soundcard per scanner or multi channel soundcards like the Delta 1010LT.
Download information manual 1.0.1
Software Support Programs & Options
-Systems which do not include on-site installation and training-
One half hour of free phone support for each $250 worth of software purchased.
One year free e-mail support
One year free upgrades
Additional phone support: $125/hour (billed in 15 minute increments)
-Support Programs for Turnkey Systems Installed by ScannerMaster/BuTel-
90 Days free phone Support following installation
90 Days free remote Log-in Support and Administration (with port access)
One Year unlimited e-mail support
One Year free upgrades
-Additional Support Options – Balance of Year 1-
Unlimited Phone and Remote Log-in Support, 9-months: $1800
Hourly phone and Remote Log-in support: $125/hour (billed in 15 minute increments)
-Additional Support Options – Year 2+-
Unlimited E-mail Support, 12 month period: $495
Unlimited Phone and Remote Log-in Support, 12 Months (2nd year +)
including free Software Upgrades and Phone/Remote Upgrade Training: $1995
Hourly phone and e-mail support: $125/hour (billed in 15 minute increments)
-Consulting, Installation and Customization Services -
Consulting Rate: $1250/day; one-half day minimum
Software Customization: Billed at $150/hour or on a per-job basis
Prices subject to change without notice.
Note: Support via Remote desktop is only available when the ScannerStation software is run under these Windows versions: XP Profesessional, Vista Business or Vista Ultimate.