Scanner Over Ip - remote control / remote monitoring software for Uniden BC785/796 scanners.
Our latest innovation is 'Scanner over Ip':
This software is used to control and monitor a scanning radio receiver over any network. 'Scanner Over Ip' uses state of the art technology like 'Voice over IP' / 'VoIP' and PCM and GSMcodecs digital sample and compression technology to stream audio over the network from the server to the client.
'Scanner over IP' is developed for professional applications, there are many applications possible for example:
'Scanner Over Ip' offers a cheap but effective way of monitoring radio traffic and control a scanning radio (Uniden BC785/BC796) at any remote location worldwide.
- News and TV media monitoring radio traffic at remote locations
- Remote Radio network performance monitoring (analogue / trunk / digital APCO25)
- Public safety - Monitor radio traffic in adjacent Communities
- Law Enforcement
- Anti Terror intelligence
- Improve radio reception performance for radio rooms by placing receivers outside highly populated area's
- Traffic Reporting Services
- Insurance Adjusters
Unlike other software solutions 'Scanner Over IP' has build in audio streaming.
Are you looking for a custom designed 'Scanner/voice over IP' solution for radio communication? Contact Scanner Master and maybe we can build the software for you.
This software is designed for professional users that want to install scanners at remote locations and monitor radio traffic from a central point. If the network connection is the internet you can install scanners at remote locations worldwide!
Click for larger picture:
- client/server solution that streams audio and scanner display/control data over a tcp/ip network
- high quality audio stream using PCM and GSMcodec technology
- server can handle up to 4 scanners at the same time *
- server can stream audio from 4 scanners in seperate streams *
- client can connect to 4 servers at the same time *
- server can stream data to 10 clients *
- client can save audio into wave files per audio stream ( VOX triggered ) *
- at client site audio can be sent to different soundcards/speakers
* depending on version and license
Minimum System requirements:
- Win XP/2000
- Scanning radio Uniden BC785d or BC796d
- LAN/WAN/wireless Ethernet network or internet ( (A)DSL / Cable / T1 / satellite / microwave)
- Server must have static IP address and access to firewall/modems for NATP settings or dymamic IP with dymamic DNS service like tzo.com or dynip.com .
- Contact Scanner Master for specific system requirements
System requirements in PDF format 1.00
RemoteClient User Manual - 1.01
RemoteServer User Manual - 1.01
Do you have a question/remark/suggestion regarding this software? Please contact BuTel customer support center or Scanner Master
Software Support Programs & Options
-Systems which do not include on-site installation and training-
One half hour of free phone support for each $250 worth of software purchased.
One year free e-mail support
One year free upgrades
Additional phone support: $125/hour (billed in 15 minute increments)
-Support Programs for Turnkey Systems Installed by ScannerMaster/BuTel-
90 Days free phone Support following installation
90 Days free remote Log-in Support and Administration (with port access)
One Year unlimited e-mail support
One Year free upgrades
-Additional Support Options – Balance of Year 1-
Unlimited Phone and Remote Log-in Support, 9-months: $1800
Hourly phone and Remote Log-in support: $125/hour (billed in 15 minute increments)
-Additional Support Options – Year 2+-
Unlimited E-mail Support, 12 month period: $495
Unlimited Phone and Remote Log-in Support, 12 Months (2nd year +)
including free Software Upgrades and Phone/Remote Upgrade Training: $1995
Hourly phone and e-mail support: $125/hour (billed in 15 minute increments)
-Consulting, Installation and Customization Services -
Consulting Rate: $1250/day; one-half day minimum
Software Customization: Billed at $150/hour or on a per-job basis
Prices subject to change without notice.
Note: Support via Remote desktop is only available when the ScannerStation software is run under these Windows versions: XP Profesessional, Vista Business or Vista Ultimate.