The Nation’s Oldest and Largest Scanner-Only Dealer
My Account / Sign In
YOUR SHOPPING CART
(Your shopping cart is empty)
Jim HPF-0706A UHF Military Airband Filter
Stock Status: Out of Stock
UHF • MILITARY AIRBAND HIGH PASS FILTER
0706A / Bandpass: 225 to 400MHz
To reduce the overall Broadband Noise - Interference, IMD, etc. From signals below 225MHz and at the same time allow signals in the 225 to 400MHz to pass through with the minimum of attenuation SSE (UK) have developed the HPF-0706A. The 0706A will greatly reduce signals from: MW - LW SW Bands + the FM Broad Cast Band 88 - 106MHz + VHF PMR, and Paging Signals around 153MHz.
• Connectors: “BNC” ( F ) x 2 / 50 OHMS Fully Screened Zinc Box.
• Short “BNC”-BNC” Cable Supplied (Patch Lead)
• Attenuation: 153MHz approx - 60 db
• Frequency Range up to approx. 455MHz
• Connection: The 0706A mayu be connected either way round (Bilateral)
Share your knowledge of this product with other customers...
Be the first to write a review
Savings & Specials
Questions? E-mail us
Subscribe to receive the latest news & updates.
Log In / Register
My Shopping Cart
Track My Order
Become An Affiliate
Send Us Feedback
Built with Volusion Ecommerce Software. Designed by
Olark live chat software