Low Price Guarantee
Wholesale & Govt
(Your shopping cart is empty)
D130J Diamond Super Discone Antenna
You Save: $10.00
Stock Status:In Stock
The Antenna is an ultra-wideband antenna covering amateur radio, commercial 2-way, public safety, air traffic control and various utility frequency bands. Rust-free stainless steel is employed in major component parts making the antenna rust resistant and durable.
• Ultra-wideband design 25 to 1300 MHz receive, 50-1300 MHz transmit (6m tunable for transmit)
• Compact and lightweight design enables antenna to be installed on balcony railing at an apartment or condominium
• Ideal for 2m, 1-1/4m, 70cm, 33cm and 23cm amateur bands
• Excellent "shop" antenna for testing various transmitters on a single coax
• Can be made further compact and lightweight by removing the top loading coil if 25-50 MHz reception is not required
Bands: 25-1300 MHz
Gain dBi: 2 (nominal)
Max Power Rating: 144 MHz up: 200 watts
6m: 20 watts FM, 50 watts PEP
Weight: 2.2 Lbs.
Element Phasing: Wideband Discone
Diamond D130J Super Discone Operating Manual
D130J Diamand Super Discone requires one of the following Coax Cables to connect from the antenna to the scanner.
Choose your desired length from the options below.
LMR-400 Coax Cable, 25', N Male to BNC Male
LMR-400 Coax Cable, 50', N Male to BNC Male
LMR-400 Coax Cable, 75', N Male to BNC Male
LMR-400 Coax Cable, 100', N Male to BNC Male
LMR-400 Coax Cable, 25', N male and BNC Male
LMR-400 Coax Cable, 75', N Male & BNC Male
LMR-400 Coax Cable, 50', N Male & BNC Male
LMR-400 Coax Cable, 100', N Male & BNC Male
Share your knowledge of this product with other customers...
Be the first to write a review
HQ and Store - Holliston, MA
All order placed after 11AM
on Friday (03/07/2014)
will ship on Monday
30 Day Money Back*
Same Day Shipping*
New Products Only
Savings & Specials
Cape Cod Rebanding
Our Newest Products
BECOME AN AFFILIATE
SEND US FEEDBACK
Scanner Master Police Scanners Corporation
. All Rights Reserved.
Olark live chat software